Our IOSH approved BS OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training is designed to help you effectively audit your occupational health and safety management system so that you can gain and maintain certification.
Over 5 days, you’ll work with our expert tutors to develop auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, open forum discussions with a written examination on your final day.
- Health & safety managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & safety consultants
It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001.
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focussed BS OHSAS 18001 audit framework
This course is approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).